Sunday, October 25, 2015

Trailer for Sale (not rent)

...Rooms to let, fifty cents...

I have that song stuck in my head because (drum roll, please) we have a trailer for sale!

Here are the pictures/Craigslist ad!

It seems like a long time coming - only took one year after moving into our home to get everything moved out of the trailer and thoroughly clean it!  My goal was October 15th, and I made it with only a few minutes for a washcloth bath before changing and getting to the Fire Dept. for training meeting.  Feels good!

After he took the pictures, I think Tom felt a hint of nostalgia for all the memories in our first home.  It was a great starter home for the two of us as we began our married life together and our life in New Mexico.  Many, many memories! So if you know anyone who may be interested, feel free to share the link above with anyone!

No comments: