Tuesday, February 28, 2017

For my dad...

You requested pictures, so we'll see if I have better results taking them for the post instead of attaching them.

First, we're finally tackling the door to the mud porch.  We trimmed back the opening and reframed the door. By we, I mean Tom, though I cut drywall, a fun chore I didn't realize I'd have the pleasure of again.  And we'll have to recut the tile, as the pieces will now extend out as the threshold.

Second, got the tile installed. The wall is ready to be textured. (Tricky...Installed the tile and will have to let it set before texturing. I am going to take a break! Just kidding...)

Third, I already textured the other side in the mud porch, and it's been printed. So... digging up the paint for that room.

More to come, Dad.

No comments: