Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moving one last time?

Thomas and I are about 39 days shy of wedding bells, and we are finally at liberty to sing it to the mountain tops that we are moving to New Mexico!!!  While singing joyfully I am also wearing my black veil of mourning to be leaving my wonderful community in Denver.

A while back an opportunity arose that we couldn't pass up: 10 acres of land in Miami, NM that is walking distance from all Tom's family, that holds water rights for irrigation, that has a water well, that has municipal water, and that has a view of the Tooth of Time.  It seemed affordable, and we went for it!  And now here we are, having decided that rather than wait to move later on when we are ready, we are ready NOW! 

Here is a link to a map of the area.  We are frantically getting ready for the move and the wedding, but just excited about the adventure ahead...

1 comment:

Lee said...

Wow! New Mexico! I can only imagine how beautiful your new land is.