Sunday, June 13, 2010

first tears...

Tom and I have been getting all sorts of things checked off our lists, even the "to do" to check things off the list.  "/  In our spare time, I helped in the garden, we washed Tom's truck and Dad's car, and I visited Cole.  He is such a cute baby!
 
Officially, the day started off with church.  Not much else time for anything before it, as we stayed up talking with Dad for two hours after he returned home from Bend at 10:30 pm.  I couldn't find my cell phone charger at 12:30 am, which would have powered my "alarm clock" for church, and evidently Dad heard "quarter after eight" instead of "quarter till eight", so I had ten minutes to look alive.
 
At the end of the service, Fr. Bob invited the graduates to stand for a blessing.  As none were present, he called Tom & I up for a church blessing instead.  I was surprised, not prepared for it, but moved all the same.  Moved to tears... 
 
The wedding isn't for another six days, but the tears have started!

No comments: