Thursday, June 17, 2010

stressed?

These past few days have been a wonderful blend of friends and family and social time mixed in with preparation and planning and errands.  As the time draws even nearer, two days, an hour, and twenty minutes..., I am feeling the question of "is everything ready?" surface in my shoulders and gut.  I can list all the things I forgot or forgot to do in NM before we left.  And now I am wondering if we really will drive off in an hour, settle in at the mountains, and not need to come back to Portland for forgotten things.  We'll see!
 
The weather forecast a couple days ago projected sun and more sun.  Today it predicts rain.  I admit I am diappointed.  I would prefer sun, though I keep hearing rain is lucky.  So now I offer it all up and trust that God is good. 

No comments: