Friday, January 20, 2012

How to Start Your Day

This week, though a "short" week because the office was closed on Monday, feels like it has been dragging on too long.  Though the office was closed, I did work Sunday afternoon and will have a full day this coming Sunday, too.  Maybe this is tipping the scale a little heavier on the "long" side.  Plus, Thomas has not been feeling super, and these last couple of days it's been a mind over matter situation for me.  "I can't get sick; I don't have time to get sick," I keep telling myself.
 
So in addition to gobbling up little tangerines for Vitamin C and trying to get a good night's rest, I have been supplementing my immunity with eye candy.  Sounds weird, I know, but follow this link to see what lifts my spirits.  Better than taking two pills every four hours, this will instantaneously bring a smile to your face.  They say that laughter is the best medicine, so don't hold back! 
 

No comments: