Friday, May 9, 2014

Racing around...

It's easy to step on it when driving around here - it does generally take a while to get anywhere.  I know I live in a gorgeous place, and sometimes I take it for granted as I zoom past on my way to get somewhere in a hurry.  Gratefully, I wasn't in a hurry Monday evening as I drove home through the canyon.  The camera was in the front seat, so I pulled it out.






I also chuckled to myself at all the beautiful shades of green - it was once my sister's plan for all of her bridesmaids to where green without coordinating the dresses.  Her logic was how all the shades of green in nature go so well together.  If we could have looked like the various trees and bushes leafing out in the canyon, that would have been a marvelous sight.

When I got home, I enjoyed a walk and the sunset.

This image is actually from inside the house - Tom peeled off the window protectors over the weekend.  
I can't wait for that to be the view from the window at the top of the stairs.





Thomas is so brave to work on the scaffolding over the stairs.  He got the whole wall textured.  Now I just have to figure out how to roll the primer all the way to the top.

No comments: