Friday, November 14, 2008

FIRST SNOW!!

Shoot, I still haven't uploaded a photo of my new helmet, though it has nothing to do with snow.
 
Yes-- the snow has finally arrived.  After a balmy Halloween and a rather dry first half of Autumn, the snow came only one week before the record for the latest snow fall in Denver (Nov 21).  Crazy!!  It was quite pretty to look at, and even handier, I stepped out at lunch time and used a rag and the snow to "clean" my car.  Evidently some birds missed their cue to fly south, and I happened to park under their toilet branch - gross!  So the sun has been flashing on and off as the clouds blow by, and everything is drying back out.  But I think at Tom's house he got an inch.  We don't ever get that much in my 'hood.  Supposedly some mountain elevations will see 6 - 12 inches.  Oh...if only I was a skier this year.  tori

No comments: