Monday, June 15, 2009

the countdown

I really should be writing about how much fun Tom and I had in Portland with the myriad of family parties.  Or maybe about all the tornado sitings, which actually started while we were in Portland (I didn't want to leave the house to do laundry on Sunday because the sirens were sounding every five minutes).  Yikes!

But even more exciting is the fury of housecleaning to prepare to welcome Tom's family and my parents to Denver on Friday!  I haven't even lived here for a year, and oddly enough I find that I am still nesting - putting up the plant hooks this week, I hope.  And I just organized my art supplies, so they don't have to take up six shelves, making room for mead-making supplies and gardening odds and ends. 

I am so excited.  Or as Tom puts it, I am beginning to get frantic...

No comments: