Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pictures!!

I finally have the coveted material of blogs...pictures. I mean, everyone can write about their days, meal, or upsets, but images are so much better. So here are a few from Tom's and I my trip to Portland. Sadly, our return to Denver was eventfully long...arriving at the airport in Portland before the plane had even left Denver to pick us up! I got home a bit after 3 am, terribly disappointed in my potential sleep time, relieved I finished my book on the plane. (So these pictures are from Auggie's girlfriend Jean's graduation party in the park....the Ford family has grown exponentially in the last year.)

A game of washers...between sibs and the to-be bro-in-laws And the family with sibs in order (age not height).

1 comment:

Lee said...

Awesome to see pictures! :)