Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Julie!

A close call - almost didn't get this posted within the week!  Last Saturday we celebrated the life of another Vigil - JULIE!!  Birthdays are every two weeks all through the fall and into winter.  Do I tire of the family fun?  Never!

Daniel tried to plan a surprise party, and though Thomas was convinced that Julie knew, I am still too new to know these things.  I maintained the charade Saturday afternoon when I called to see if I could bring by a check for the pizzas we bought through the high school fundraising.  Of course, the joke was really on me, since Julie knew we would be coming over.  There were balloons hanging when we got there, but I maintained feigned innocence until others arrived and saw there was no "SURPRISE!" to be had.

The birthday girl and her party planner 
 Always the life of the party!  Sofia kept us laughing - she sounded like an outboard motor - tooting all night!
 Such sweet sisters!  One wanted to play with Tia Julie's iPad all night, and the other took over twenty pictures on my camera...techno whizzes! 
 These two were talking tunes all night...David's early birthday present had arrived - triple digit gb iPod...whoa- that's a lot of music!
 Sara took over the camera and snapped one of Maya & I
My party animal...when he shows up in slippers, I know he is going to get out of control!

No comments: