Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pics with Momma

I very cleverly brought a camera to Albuquerque that had been left on since Tom's birthday party.  I realized this upon trying to take a picture with my mom at the Pueblo Indian Cultural Center just a couple hours before she left.  With no time or place to recharge, I was grateful she had hers ready...and even more grateful she forwarded her shots on to me.

quick shot in the hotel room after we arrived

A friend of hers had recommended the Pueblo Indian Cultural Center as a place to visit.  We also received some recommendations from local 'Burqueans at the conference to check it out.  Conveniently they have a restaurant, too, so we got to check out the exhibits and get a delicious meal in our last bit of free time before Mom's flight.




a last hug, and we were both headed for home

No comments: