Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Weekend

This could also be called "Why Thomas Is Tired and Tori Wants to Go Back".  We flew to Oregon.  I'm sure that's enough said, but I'll say more anyway.

This is why Thomas is tired...







Our first night in town was spent with Pat, Amy, and the kids.  Thomas quickly became a jungle gym.  After a solid night's rest, we pounded the pavement at the Oregon Zoo with these nephews.  Full days - little quiet time - travel to and fro. Yes, he had good reason to be tired.

Why I want to go back...







Yes, the busy days meant lots of great memories with the kiddos.  I didn't get the camera out enough for the rest of the trip, but captured the first 24 hours well.  We did get to hang out with all the nephews, our niece, and a bunch of cousins, though there aren't pictures of all.  I can honestly say that I feed on all the family time, or at least I can fill up for a weekend.  And having been back two months in a row, I will have to bide my time for the next trip.

No comments: