Saturday, July 9, 2011

laundry...

There really are more exciting things to write about.  More importantly, I have a few new pics to share that I have not yet downloaded.  Instead, I note our process of laundering.  It really is an endeavor to start and finish the laundry.  I fully credit Tom for doing as much laundry as I do, though some things really take my initiative - namely the sheets and towels.


There's a load in the dryer right now, but to put it in there, I had to take out the last load washed last weekend.  That's kind of the way it usually works.  Some weekends we start zero loads, and on rare occasion we actually do three.  Typically, we get one load through the wash and into the dryer.  It has to be nearly dry to start the next load in the wash, otherwise, it may never get switched later.  So the last load from the week before and the first load from the weekend might get folded and put away, but usually that last load gets left in the dryer until the dryer is needed again. 


Yes, mundane details of life out here, but that is just how it works.  Life's not always driving, digging, or spotting animals on the road...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh....I'll never get the last two minutes of my life back........

Daniel

Lee said...

This makes me laugh because I easily do 3-6 loads a WEEK! Cloth diapers have to be washed every other day.