Saturday, March 8, 2008

a long fun day

oooph...I've only enough energy to put Almost Famous in the VCR and unwind. From sun-up to sunset - okay maybe more like 8:30 - 8:30 - it was shower mode. Baby shower mode! This morning we put together favors and appe-teasers for the shower. We headed down to Oren's parents' house in Castle Rock, and everybody had lots of fun. There was so much good food, fun conversation, and adorable baby gifts unwrapped. When we peeled out of the car and washed up dishes and everything, I felt pooped. The couch is comforting... It is pretty exciting to have a new baby joining our family. I know the baby really is Ahna and Oren's, but I think we are all excited to support and help Ahna and Oren raise Baby B-B. I don't know when or how it will feel that their shoes are mine, so it is fun to think how this new life will affect us all. Only two and a half more months...

No comments: