Thursday, April 3, 2008

When Everything Seems to Be Going Right...

Well, sort of...Jennifer asked me, about 8:30-ish tonight when I got home from work (long day), "How was your day?" And I had my music tickets in my hand for the Mile High Music Festival in July. And the other piece of mail I received was a raffle ticket for my high school's auction. And I got to tell her that I ran into my friend Jason from Metro CareRing after a few years of not seeing him. And I got to have Indian food for lunch today to celebrate one of my co-worker's birthday. And this co-worker Deb picked up a super wide-mouth "jar" for me to ferment some Kombucha. And tomorrow I get to celebrate my mom's birthday at Nikki's birthday party. And really, I had to say my day was great! So when I undressed to hop in the shower, I had to laugh to find out my undershirt was on backwards. Maybe that is all it takes for everything to seem right...let something little that was under my thermal shirt and wool sweater and not showing be backward, so the rest could be all right!

No comments: