Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time flies...

What a week! Life rolls on, and tomorrow is March! It is a little alarming how quickly the year has started. Maybe I thought we would have to make up the snow days or something. It will be spring before I know it, and I have to admit that I am not quite ready. I am sure the time has been flying because my weekends have been (and will be) blurring into the weekdays. It seems that nearly every weekend I have at least a few hours of work. We were able to get away overnight to Santa Fe last week. We needed to do some grocery shopping, but we also made time to check out the art museum, the Chuck Jones gallery, and the plaza. Thomas introduced me to the deliciousness of Posas (El Merendero), which even had a vegetarian tamale on the menu. It was fun, and now I have three weekends of work coming up. Maybe we can sneak away again at the end of March.
My tall, dark, and handsome man standing by a doorway in the courtyard of the art museum. He would have been a very stooped man walking through doorways that short back in the day or a very stupid man for hitting his head over and over again.

No comments: