Monday, September 19, 2011

Sick & Tired...

That's my baby....home again sick in bed. The crud, a cold, and a sinus infection seem to be on "re-circulate" mode in Miami and Cimarron, or maybe just for all of Colfax County. After staying home sick a week and a half ago, I think I have upped my garlic intake and have been mostly feeling better these past few days. Unfortunately, Thomas has been pacing himself from the tummy to the cold to the crud. Work has been so intense for him the past couple of weeks with recent deadlines that his body is just finally getting to melt down. Poor boy! On the contrary for me, I have been full-steam ahead with work and then some. I am taking on bookkeeping for the office now, too, which means I am simultaneously doing multiple jobs and still trying to learn the software, policies, and procedures. I cannot wait for October 6th...it cannot come fast enough. Thomas and I will head to Portland for Oliver's baptism, and I am ready for time off!

No comments: