Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy reunion!!

I was delighted to put this week of work to a rest. Not because of work, but because I missed over half a dozen buses - sometimes missing one meant missing the next. What craziness! And to take the cake, the car I was pursuing online turned out to be a scam. Yuck! But after forty-five minutes of walking, I made it home. I had time for a quick rinse in the shower, and we had fixin's for quesadillas. Mary and Jennifer were on their way to the airport to pick-up Erin, and Ahna and her mom were on their way up from Castlerock. Sarah got home while I was cleaning up. THE ORIGINAL FIVE BACK IN COLUMBINE!! Ahna, Erin, Mary, Jennifer, Sarah, and I pranced from one room to the next with our wine or cranberry juice, apples and cheddar, and a few cameras. Ahna's mom and Sarah's sister shot photo after photo as we posed in the kitchen, the living room, the nook by the pool table, and all over. It was a lot of fun. The energy and laughter was high. Reunions are so much fun...

No comments: