Sunday, March 8, 2009

gorgeous day

So I really want snow or rain or something...the sun is amazing, don't get me wrong!  I enjoyed walking to the coffee shop with Jennifer and Andrea today.  We even got to sit by the open doors with the sun shining on our arms and faces.  And then walking back and hanging out in front of Jennifer's place was beautiful - too warm at times. 
 
But really what a treat to have gotten to have a date with Betty.  I haven't gotten to spend anytime with her lately.  We're both such busy people.  I had asked if I could take her to dinner and a movie as a thank you for her three weeks of hospitality last summer.  So we went to see a movie playing only south of town, and without a car Betty won't walk that far.  It was a lot of fun.  She got to have her buttery popcorn, and then we had healthy salads at Watercourse as a treat afterwards.  It was a very special evening for me!   peace

No comments: