Monday, March 28, 2011

Burritos!!

I do have pictures to post in other posts, but unfortunately this one is without pictures.  It is a follow up, if you will, to the mini cow post of a couple weeks ago.  While the mini cows are still a source of delight, the latest source of squealing are the mini burros, or burritos!  They are so cute, though as Thomas and I passed them both Friday and Sunday, he said they are probably older than I think. 
 
He then described a mini burro from his days working at Philmont, I think named Chupa for being a nibbler.  You could hold the body in one hand and let the legs dangle over the side.  I think they played pranks with this little burrito that couldn't be fenced in because Chupa could slip right through. 
 
So, yes, I squealed with delight at seeing the cute little burritos, nursing and staying close to their mamas. 

No comments: