Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Fun Weekend

Abba came to visit Wednesday, June 15th and stayed until Monday. It was a big weekend: Father's Day and our first wedding anniversary! A few fun photos below...
Thomas welded a bigger bucket for the back hoe as a Father's Day present for Pop. It was lots of fun watching an old paper cutter blade and all sorts of other scrap turn into a really pretty and nice bucket!
I get it from my momma: I enjoy hosting a meal and "entertaining". Our little place doesn't afford much room inside, but with the shade of the house, we have a nice little space for grilling and eating out. It was officially our second family dinner that we hosted, and I was thrilled! Sara helped Thomas water the chile plants before it got too dark. We headed down the road for Father's Day and enjoyed a hearty meal and lots of laughs. The stories started coming, and my dad was in for a treat. Abba & Pop - compadres sipping whisky!

No comments: