Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm tired....

Four and a half full, fantastic days with my father.... 
 
He came to Miami to work, and so we did.  And now I just want to go back to bed.  I think he probably does, too.  I wish  work day wasn't ending with a bunch of manual labor clearing out the parish hall to prepare it for floor waxing.  Alas....maybe all those pleas we made for volunteers did not fall on deaf ears.
 
I really shouldn't complain because we had so much fun.  I am excited to post pictures for all to see what we accomplished.  Thomas and I got a new camera, and I have been trying to capture all the fun.  It will take me a minute or two of free time to finish learning about it, as mostly Thomas just stuck the battery and memory stick in so we could start figuring it out. 
 
In other random news, I did see a baby elk on my way to work which made me smile real big.

No comments: