Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's official...(me new address)

So I decided it is time to share my new address...I'm not going anywhere soon. My checks still say that I am on Columbine, and the newspaper is lost in circulation, but everything else is here:
2300 Williams St #1 (80205)
I think you can go to google's map page and see it on street view - the one on the NE corner of 23rd and Williams. Pretty neat! There was a request for some more pictures, but I might wait a week, so I can try to do a little tidying. I don't want to show you the stack of legal papers next to the couch - still working to recover costs from the state for the accident. And there are cardboard boxes of this and that all over. My room has a path cleared to the bed, but I need to pull the table out of the closet now that the bed is in, but I need two hands and two feet for these little projects. If you know me well, you might guess it will take more than a week to do any of these things, but I am feeling ambitious.
This morning I crutched out of bed and poured myself some orange juice. I crutched out here to the living room to check e-mail, and when I sat down in the chair, my left hand started to curl. It is okay now; I have massaged it and stretched it, but I think I pinched a nerve or something. Scary how little things can change so quickly. My neighbor Andrew's new bike helmet arrived yesterday in the mail, and he was telling me how he's been hit twice by a car - neither time with a helmet! Lucky man! Deb was justifying the whole cause of helmets with her line that "you only get one brain", so why wouldn't you protect it? Oh, how fragile our health is!
Random thoughts for a Saturday morning - should be watching cartoons, but I haven't had the inclination to turn the TV on yet. For now it is a glorified plant stand. I think i will put on some music...

No comments: