Monday, July 7, 2008

Night Number Four

Oh, I am so exhausted... My hips are both extra achey - my right hip and my right knee and my right wrist are all begging for attention, as if they were injured...and they are for having carried me around so far. It is hard to believe that four weeks ago I was walking myself - sans crutches - to the surgical table. And just four nights ago, I was finally brave enough to sleep in my new home - without the security of having someone just feet away to make breakfast or carry my bag. As it stands, I am in good hands...my neighbors are all amazingly wonderful - watering my container gardens, carrying things in for me, and offering to help. John and Laura are the other first floor folks, and I really like them. We've talked a few times. And they are the reason I can post...I am going to give them a bit of cash for use of their internet service. A good deal for me! Did I mention I am pooped? So this message will just have to go to bed like me! tori

No comments: