Saturday, June 7, 2008

So exhausted!

The ladies at work asked if I would get lots of rest this weekend to get ready for surgery, and I just laughed! Friday night: work the door for Mary's improv/sketch comedy show. Saturday: set up garage sale EARLY, pick up keys for new home, church, dinner with Nikki. Sunday: pack (now another garage sale day, so packing will be limited), move big furniture into new home, family dinner at Jazz in the Park. BUSY!


The garage sale was mildly successful. I am not really selling much personally. I am trying to help a few plants find new homes, just because I have soooo many (fifty house plants?). We have probably $50 in household housewares. The rest is Mary's, Hafner's, and Niffer's clothes and stuff. So Niffer and Mary made a bunch of dollars today, but maybe only a fourth of what they are selling. So....tomorrow we'll be at it again, though I will have to be coming through with furniture by the afternoon.


I did pick up my keys. And to make sure that the keys worked, I stopped by, took measurements, and took these photos. More to come...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That place looks really nice! Can't wait to see it once it gets Torried up!

tori vigil said...

I can't wait for you to see it either!