Saturday, June 14, 2008

So tired...

I cannot nap! I am having a tough time actually napping, though I feel so exhausted. Today I had a pancake and then napped, but I couldn't fall asleep. It may have been my sheer excitement about finalling pooping this morning! Phew! That was tough! But I couldn't sleep. Betty and I had a little sandwich before Minerva stopped by with ice cream from Liks - YUM! We had lots of fun talking and talking and talking. Betty and I played games today, but really I feel like I didn't exert myself much. Rudy and Nancy picked us up for church and then treated us to dinner at CityGrille. Such fun! So how can I be so tired when I am not even moving a lot...whoosh! And my hip feels so sore along the outside and along the inside incision - which looks like it has weeped a little on the new band-aid. I also think my right leg is a bunch longer than my left, which makes things a little tough. It is easier on the crutches when I wear my left flip-flop, but not the right one. Random thoughts before I go to bed. Well, tomorrow, maybe I will try harder to nap! Happy early Father's Day to all the gents...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I have trouble napping, I stay up all night to ensure that I am tired. Generally I get a worthwhile nap in the next day. Think about it.



:-)

tori vigil said...

Oh, I've been staying up all right - Betty and all her movies...and I am a night owl. Trouble is I'm tired in the morning and then cannot nap in the afternoon. When do you nap? If only I could nap as easily as Ezra! loveyou