Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busy lady...

After being such a lucky lady hanging out with family and goddaughters yesterday, today I jetset to Multnomah Village to Pearl District to Eugene! I had a great visit with Lee, my best friend from preschool through high school, and her son Jake. It was a great privilege to play with them and listen to Lee's stories of travel and family. We had a delicious lunch at the Blossoming Lotus in Pearl District - organic vegan! Yum! I'm sure most of you think a sandwich can't be made without meat and cheese, but I sure loved it (and a cold Mothership Wit to remind me of home). From there I walked to the train and enjoyed a ride in a bi-level train car to Eugene! What a visit I had with Joyce and Andy, my college friends who I visited a year ago in Okinawa, Japan!! Their dog Kyoko gave me a super duper warm welcome when we arrived at their home. We were blessed with nearly 24 hours (okay, we did sleep) of great conversation, catching up, and dog-walking. May all be as blessed as I with good friends: people to love who love us, too! tori

No comments: