Monday, August 1, 2011

Birthday party pics

So my sister didn't have her baby on my birthday - nor now, one week past her due date. Guess it wasn't meant to be. And while I may have been blue about not having my grandpa with me anymore to celebrate our birthday together, I am sure blessed to have another birthday boy: Pop celebrates his the day after me! Marie and Dave hosted a party on Wednesday, and it was awesome! Marie made seafood enchiladas that were delicious. I'm sure the beef ones were, too, but I passed on them. Pop had German Chocolate Cake and I had apple/blackberry cobbler. Yep - spoiled rotten!
Maya and Sara were entertaining as box-heads!
Happy with our bellies full of good food!
In fact Thomas was there in balloon form. Thoughtful that they chose an orange balloon to represent him.
Sara caught me about to make out with balloon Thomas (no, I wasn't drunk!), but really he was just thinking about how he'd rather be in Miami than Socorro. Sadly, when Thomas came home with the girls and I the next day, he blew out to the garden and then popped on a cactus. I still haven't found his remains!

No comments: