Saturday, August 27, 2011

OMG - He's Just SOO Cute!!

I have been busy - consequently exhausted, too. I have been giving the happy family a hard time about posting pictures or updates to their new family blog: www.greenleepdx.com. Of course, I am not one to talk. I have been stalking their blog for updates and am grateful for the e-mails of pictures that everyone else has sent. I got an e-mail from my fairy godmother with some pictures...an interesting coincidence that the night before the pictures came, I actually dreamed about them together our in the backyard around the patio table.
Marty, Miki, and Ollie - looking so photogenic in their back yard (pic from the Dorseys)
When my dad came to visit in June, he wanted to go the notorious Colfax Tavern, generally known in these parts as Cold Beer. Tom and I have gone for pizza on occasion and even a cold beer. He and his brother shuck oysters on Mardi Gras for the big party there, and it's a popular hangout year round. We ended up celebrating our anniversary at dinner at the St. James and listened to Rod Taylor out on the patio afterward. But we did save time for a trip to Cold Beer, which is typically crowded all summer long with seasonal staff from the scout camp. It turned out to be a slow, slow night up there, but the t-shirts were sold out all the same. Abba's Father's Day present came in the mail, and he was only too proud to send me a picture.
Ollie and his grandpa hanging out in the backyard...rumor has it there might be a beer named after him soon!
The little man ready for an afternoon nap. Notice that big foot!

No comments: