Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hooray for Wednesdays!

I always liked Wednesdays at work. Today has been no exception. It was much warmer this morning, which was nice, but we didn't have much food in the house - never do. I woke to Jorge's voice because Patch wasn't here to get up first. We went to plant more spinach, and guess who got to finish the tomatoes!! Always more! The sun started beating down pretty badly pretty early. It wasn't even eleven before the sweat began dripping into my eyes. When the wind picked up it was better, but it was a hot morning. The afternoon is not much different, but Jorge gave us enough time for siesta, I thought I would come into town, upload photos, and blog. I am adding photos from the weekend. Take a look at them. A Saint Bernard just walked into the gas station...pretty funny sight down here. Iam also on a mission to buy wine for a little down time at Vida's house after work tonight. I rode the red bike in because my experience with the other bike wasn't winning. This is a straight handle mountain bike. None of the tires around here are ever full, but it seemed to be a better option anyway. Until...it doesn't have brakes, which I knew, but I also knew I wouldn't be going very fast. It also has a funky chain. You can't stop pedaling, even to try to get off the seat on a bump. This might be training for mountain biking with Nikki. The ride home will be lots of fun with the extra weight of wine on my back. Well, we're supposed to plant more spinach when it cools. I will have to tell you about the rest of my day later. loveyoumeanit...tori

No comments: