Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pictures as Promised!

A woman of my word - I said there would be pics Monday or Tuesday, right? Well, more than one could hope for...
I was impressed with Thomas when he brought a bottle of Chimay instead of a sixer of a domestic when we first met. And our first dinner out was pizza. So....pepperoni for him, broccoli and fake sausage for me, and a bottle of Chimay's Framboise for the both of us last Friday as we celebrated our engagement.
New wheels on Saturday, snow on Sunday, picture on Monday... The car is still nameless. I am sure it won't be long, though.
I about had a fit on my way to work yesterday. Are cows afraid of the snow? Do they think the mud will stain? I caught them on camera in the way, even looking at me as if I should move.
The only hope is to stay on their heels. Unfortunately, I realized I forgot the dessert I made for my teachers (had a meeting with them Monday night and made dinner for them), so turned around and had to drive through them two more times! What a bother~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, with all the frustration they cause, it is satisfying being able to eat them. Just think "mmmmm you rasafrasa cow you may block my path now, but how yummy you will be when I cook you on open flames to a medium rare and garnish you with jalapenos"

See what your missing!

Love, daniel