Friday, October 5, 2007

Butterflies...

Those butterflies were swirling around my belly this morning. I couldn't even sleep in! Last night was "wing-chic" night - loosely translates to a sleepover at Nikki's house. We talked about skiing, boys, and our upcoming travels before crashing. The best part of sleepovers at Nikki's is when she starts babbling in her sleep! I love how it makes no sense at all.

I am mostly packed. I have a couple things to snag at the store, some notes to write, just getting a couple more things in order before I leave. Seventy-two days! This trip suddenly feels too long, though I know once I jump in to it, the time will fly. Jitters!!! Hopefully I can be all set and ready by the early afternoon, so I can just relax and enjoy. If time allows, I will back fill my blog with the stories and pictures of this last week. Packing out of my room and packing for this trip were my first priorities, so I let my blog slide. Lo siento!

Here are some pictures from Erik's nephew's birthday dinner at Red Robin last night. Codi really turns six in a couple weeks, but I wanted to get in on the action. His sister Landi turned eight in August, and we went to the IMAX to celebrate.

The birthday boy with his balloons.



Landi is always all smiles.

Well, here I am signing off...maybe I'll be back on today, or maybe I will be south of the equator next time. adios muchachos...tori

No comments: