Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pobremio

Really - two blogs in one day means you´re lucky, but I am not! I think I have a curse. You would never believe that the boat I took to visit the floating islands of Uros broke down! The buses and now the boat! Please just pray for me. The islands are neat. I got some pictures of all sorts of things - solar panels and the communal kitchen, reed everything, the school children singing songs in four languages, and myself in a traditional outfit. It was quite amazing to see how a culture can thrive when given international support. If only other outlying communities were supported with solar panels, they could actually generate income for themselves. Anywho...my soapbox. I am headed for the bus station soon to catch my bus to Cuzco. I am excited to see some familar faces again, too! If I can pick up a signal, maybe I can try to post some pictures again. I think I may try to direct you to a snapfish page and upload them there. Anywho...I am on the move again! peace out....tori

No comments: